My son found this recipe on-line and made it first and it was amazing, but he didn't follow the recipe because it was a bit too complex. I really wonder sometimes if recipes on the Internet have been tested. His instincts were correct, so I took his lessons and added a bit more simplicity and the result was also stupidly good, but it was even simpler. Maybe it is the little bit of smoked paprika or just the whole combination of spices - I don't know - but wowza.
- extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 ½ tablespoons sweet paprika
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon smoked hot paprika
- ¾ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- ½ teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 clove garlic, finely grated or minced
- 4 skin-on, bone-in, chicken thighs
- 1lb Brussels Sprouts, cut in half.